Villa Amor’s packing tips for Sayulita
Sayulita has a warm and tropical climate, perfect for a winter getaway, yet equally delightful throughout the spring and fall months. Our rainy season is usually August throughout September with heaviest rains overnight. At these summer months it can also be quite humid and hot. To help you prepare for your vacation we suggest you remember to bring:
- Your passport – everyone entering Mexico (regardless of country of origin), must present a passport that is valid at least 6 months after the date of entry
You might also want to pack:
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sneakers or other sensible footwear (especially if you intend to hike or horseback ride)
- Dancing shoes (there’s lots of music in Sayulita and you just might get carried away!)
- Lots of breathable, lightweight clothing (think cotton)
- Hat with a brim that shades your face
- Swimsuits (at least 2 or 3)
- Backpack (if you enjoy hiking/trekking)
- Water sport accessories (if you don’t like to rent)
- It is good to have a bank card to get cash in pesos at the airport.
- Leave a copy of passport at home or in your computer in case you misplace your passport.
©2012 Hotel Villa Amor.
All rights reserved.
Live the life you love.™
The Villa Amor website is 100% solar powered.